Welcome to Simi Valley, California, Ventura County’s 3rd largest city and home to the famous Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. With a Mediterranean like climate and an abundance of recreational actives including hiking and biking trails, community pools, and three golf courses, residents enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle year round. This family friendly city has it’s own Police Department, Hospital, and a long list of top ranked schools. The Simi Valley Town Center serves as a dining and entertainment focal point for the community, hosting an array of shops, restaurants, and a luxury movie theater.
Realtors love Simi Valley homes and properties because it has a number of local favorites and best-in-class characteristics, as noted below.
Notable Community Events:
- Cajun & Blues Music Festival
- The Simi Valley 4th of July Festival and Fireworks Extravaganza
- Simi Valley Halloween Carnival
- Annual tree lighting and Santa’s Arrival
- Holiday Lights at the Reagan Library
- Studio Movie Grill
- Chi-Chi’s Pizza
- Eggs n’ Things
- Yolanda’s Mexican Cafe
- The Junkyard Cafe
- Cupid’s Hot Dogs
- Viva La Pasta
- Electricity: So Cal Edison 800.655.4555
- Gas: So Cal Gas 800.427.2200
- iWater: Golden State Water 800.999.4033
- Water: Ventura County Waterworks 805.583.6736
- Cable: Spectrum 855.243.8892
- Cable: Frontier 877.409.7207
- Telephone: AT&T 800.310.2355
- Trash: G.I. Industries 818.782.2474
- Trash: Anderson 805.526.1919
Simi Valley Unified School District: https://www.simi.k12.ca.us
Here Are The Listing Details Of Simi Valley Homes For Sale
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 9/23/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.